This is my wee favourite - it can run from battery or mains and I use it constantly for busking, gigs and practices. The Vox Mini 3 packs an incredible punch for a 3 watt amp. And with its effects processor I have played
anything from Pink Floyd to
Hendrix using it! The Aux input for MP3 player plus a dedicated mic input with separate
volume control make this beast incredibly versatile. It’s a little ripper!
Hear some of the effects (played on my Ohana Tenor uke through the amp) at www.singforjoy.org.nz/ukemp3/Vox.mp3 . The first section features flanger and reverb, 2nd tremolo and third is one of the distortion amps.
You don’t need to know all about this stuff - it’s easy and fun to play around and discover!
• Eleven authentic built-in amp models distilled from VOX’s Valvetronix technology
• Wide range of tones from sparkly cleans all the way to high-gain distortion
• New Bassilator circuit - delivers a rich low end, especially with high-gain models
• Enhanced compressor, chorus, flanger, tremolo, delay, and reverb effects.
• Dual power options – use the included AC adaptor or enjoy up to 10 hours of musical portability with six AA batteries
• Dedicated mic input with separate volume and reverb/delay controls – ideal for vocals
• AUX input jack - connect your MP3 player or other audio source and jam along